I am glad to announce collaboration of my website with an award-winning company Real Russia, which kindly provided me the opportunity to offer visa invitations through this website. For those who are going to stay in Moscow for more than 7 days, there is an option of visa registration.
I can recommend you to read a special article on the website that explains the process of obtaining Russian visa, legal stay in Russia and hassle-free exit from the country. Welcome there!
You can see some extra FAQs below the form. Enjoy your trip to Russia!
About visa support document (visa invitation)
- Filling in the form above and paying to my partners through the form above will provide you a special verified confirmation voucher with a stamp of the travel company. There you will also see the names of hotels in the mentioned cities (all companies that provide vouchers do the same thing). These hotels are real, they need to be written in a voucher in that way, although after crossing Russian boarder you may stay wherever you want (in your friends’ house, hostel, house and etc). These are the required formalities.
- You can read more on the website of my partner Real Russia
After getting your Russian visa you should check the information, printed on it. On the Real Russia website there is a guide of Russian phrases and symbols
About visa registration
- It is the responsibility of the traveler who crosses Russian border to register, and to hand in the registration slip at the border on departure in order to de-register. Remember, that if you do not de-register your visa then you may face fines when leaving Russia or have difficulty obtaining another visa for your next trip.
- Remember, if you re-enter Russia again, even using the same visa, then you will need to register your visa again.
- Please note if you fail to register within the seven working day window and want to register after this there is a fine of £150.00 levied by the Moscow UFMS – so if you are registering in Moscow through our office then we request that you visit us within five working days of arrival to avoid this.
You can see here more details about the visa registration.
You can ask your questions in the comments, through the form above and\or writing a direct message to my partner – the award-winning company Real Russia. We will be happy to help!
Please, note: Some of the links on the article are affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase, I will earn a small commission from my partner Real Russia (like a referral). This comes at no extra cost to you, and I just get a small commission… which I would be grateful for, and can continue to maintain this site!